Set in our front room, The Phene’s traditional saloon bar stocks a wide variety of traditional ales and ciders, alongside fine, carefully selected wines and a fresh and creative ever-changing cocktail list.
Lit by Droog chandeliers and theatrical silk shaded lamps, the The Phene bar boasts stunning high ceilings, quirky bookshelves filled with sentimental ornaments that depict Old and New Chelsea and a cosy library designed snug area.
Look out for our seasonal specials on The Phene black boards and our monthly wine promotion which we will be pairing with dishes from our delightful food menu.
The Phene’s cocktail list currently includes our incredibly popular “Blackberry Champagne Mojito” and our signature passion fruit shooter, “The Chelsea Tart”.
As seen on Made in Chelsea
- RT @LornaJournalist: We closing on new issue #SloaneSquare this week - look out for it on April 5 @barbouludlondon @ChelsPhysicGdn @ThePhen…
- RT @daisy_sells: Fun, fun week... #permatannedprincesses, @PrinceAlbertSW, @ThePheneSW3, #GrandBudapestHotel, @steamandrye reunion & @sugar…
- A selection of British cannon & cannon charcuterie. Perfect for sharing and best enjoyed with a cold beer! #thephene http://t.co/oNdoBfeZZ6
- RT @nicolaburnage: @FenellaRhodes @ThePheneSW3 it was delissshhhh!!!! #foodporn
- Another cracking round of #6nations rugby at the weekend. What a championship we have been treated to!